ATD Wielders Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Outlandish in the Outback

2 posters

Go down

Outlandish in the Outback Empty Outlandish in the Outback

Post  smartypantz25 Wed Apr 13, 2011 7:37 pm

“Where is he?” complained Nova. “I have no idea, but he better have a good reason” said Bink, starting to get annoyed. “He’s later than me, which I thought was impossible, I had to drag Grant here kicking and screaming!” she yelled. “Actually, didn’t you have to go alien to get him out of his house?” taunted Jon. “CAN IT JON!” was the response he got from the aforementioned Greek. All of a sudden, a high pitch whistling sound was heard followed by Jess screaming: “GET DOWN!” as she dove for the ground followed by the others. A large figure, black as night, zoomed over their heads, barely missing them, followed by laughter…from two people. The figure circled back around, this time slowing down enough to identify itself as a large winged reptile, a night fury, to be exact. A very large and unusual night fury, it was wearing armour, had four wings, and odd spikes... and it was chuckling, with Tyson on its back. As they came in for a landing, all they received were cold hard glares….. “Um hi guys…this is Fireball, my Ultimate Night fury!” said Tyson nervously. “How come we’ve never seen him before now?” asked Bink. “Because, I have been on six month vacation in Iceland.” replied the beast, much to everyone’s surprise. “What? It’s called a universal translator built into my armour. I’d have expected you guys to be surprise by far less” he said, annoyed. “He was on vacation as an apology from me and Tyson,” explained Jess rather embarrassed. “Apology for what?” asked the half Kineceleran. “We sorta…left him to look after Nova…it was a very bad idea…”replied Tyson, right before he got flung off the night fury. “HEY! We already apologized!” He said from the ground.”Oh I know, that was for bringing up the nightmare memories again…” replied the dragon, currently standing on his hind legs, eye twitching, tail curled up. “And here I thought therapy had cured him….” muttered Tyson as he but Fireball in a hypnotic trance. “Umm shouldn’t Matt and Mack be here?” inquired Bink. “Nah, Matt’s resting up, being possessed by toothpicks took a toll on him, and so Mack’s on duty here.” answered Jon. “Well…umm…I should stay….in case they need help!” said Grant, inching away. “If they need help, we’ll just teleport back here!” replied Fireball, quickly grabbing Grant’s shirt. “Wait, if you were gonna just teleport us to Australia, why’d you have us meet you at the airport, other then for being organized?” asked Nova. “Oh, we just said for emergencies that we’d teleport back here” replied Fireball and Tyson in unison, grinning ear to ear. The next thing the group knew, they were surrounded by a bright blue light. When the light faded, they found themselves on the runway, in front of a huge jet, which looked like the Rustbucket III, but with a galvanic mechamorphs pattern of green and black, and cooler. “Guys, meet my ummm…. “son” Sym!” said Tyson gesturing to the plane/rocket.
“Question.” said a certain gourmand
“Yes?”
“How is your son a plane?”
“You know who Ship is, right?”
“Yeah, she’s Julie’s dog thing.”
“Well, Sym is like Ship, but from my Ultimate Galvanic Mechamorph transformation. He is more advanced then Ship; he can speak English, is biped, and can turn into any thing, mostly military grade vehicles.”
“Oh!”
“Can we just get going?!?” screamed an annoyed Greek
“What is your issue anyways?” asked Jon, at his nerves end. “I like the cold, I’m not a summer person!” whined Grant. And then a certain Canuck lost his temper... “Just to get things clear, I’m even more of a winter person then you, I burn easier then a marshmallow over a campfire, and I’m a pale person, built for cold tolerance. The only reason I’m going is for the fact that the others want to go, and I want to see the Great Barrier Reef, and the marsupials!” was the lecture Grant received. “SO JUST GET ON THE DAMN PLANE!” was what was heard from the plane, as in, from Sym. So, literally, from the plane, since that was the shape he had taken. (And let’s face it, if a giant military jet with machine laser guns and missiles is mad at you, you’ll follow instructions. Sorta like the Decepticons with Megatron, they fear a giant angry jet.) Anyways, so, they got on the plane, with Tyson still mad at Grant, and with Grant still ranting on, receiving several attacks from Jon and Tyson, which unfortunately, didn’t shut the guy up. However, when Bink kissed him, it shut him up. Unfortunately, Nova had to have an immature outburst. “DUN MAKE MEH GO ALL UPCHUCK ON U!” Anyways, after convincing Nova not to blow a whole in the plane, the ride went smoothly, until Sym ran out of energy and changed back, right over the ocean. Well, they certainly got a chance to see the Great Barrier Reef, considering they had to swim over it. Or in the case of Sym, get on Nova’s back and hold a cookie over her head. Unfortunately, Once they got to shore, Nova didn’t stop, she couldn’t and wouldn’t. And they were going too fast for Sym to just throw the cookie…so, they both disappeared in a blur of sand. Unfortunately, even Sugardemon couldn’t find them…It turns out, they ended up lost around, having too run away from people angry at Nova’s eating-everything-in-sight habit, and they ended up in the outback, all alone. In the meanwhile, the group went to go check into the hotel, Tyson and Jess bawling their eyes out. Feeling sad, and not wanting to hear anymore crying, Fireball set off to find them. After checking in, and Tyson realizing he lost yet ANOTHER companion, the rest of the group decided to bring them around to have a good time. They went shopping, tried some local foods, but they were still bummed. Unfortunately, By the time they had to retreat back to the hotel, they had been in a better mood, until the fact that the usual events caused by their missing friends were not happening, caused them to weep again. The next day, they decided to get a better look at the Great Barrier Reef, considering they only got a passing glance before. However, Grant was at it again. This time, after walking around for a place to park themselves, Grant was panting like a dog, whereas Jess, in human disguise, she still had armour, and wasn’t complaining. Grant got pooped on by a seagull and snapped. “THAT’S IT! I’M DONE HERE! IM GOING SOMEWHERE COLD EVEN IF I HAVE TO GO TO ANTARTICA!”
smartypantz25
smartypantz25

Back to top Go down

Outlandish in the Outback Empty Re: Outlandish in the Outback

Post  smartypantz25 Wed Apr 13, 2011 7:38 pm

I know, it's crap, i'd be glad if you could fix it, any body.

It's also incomplete.

Plz can you fix it, Cye or TCC?
smartypantz25
smartypantz25

Back to top Go down

Post  cavylover137 Wed Apr 13, 2011 9:45 pm

Poor Grant...and I always knew seagulls were evil birds....

cavylover137

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum