ATD Wielders Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duplicates

+2
smartypantz25
agentbeast
6 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Duplicates Empty Duplicates

Post  agentbeast Sat Apr 23, 2011 1:50 pm

Some evil bad guy person made duplicates of everyone through major genetic engeering! The each also have a copy of out ATDs with all of the same functions and with the same aliens. But there is one major difference; their aliens are mutated ( think similar to Cannonbolt11's mutant aliens) thus making them stronger than ours.

At the moment they are trying to kill us; and we are trying not to die.

(feel free to come up with names and such for your counterpart)

agentbeast

Back to top Go down

Duplicates Empty Re: Duplicates

Post  agentbeast Sat Apr 23, 2011 1:53 pm

Matt: Well, this should be interesting. *activates Multrix and his copy (Max) does so too*

agentbeast

Back to top Go down

Post  smartypantz25 Sat Apr 23, 2011 1:58 pm

agentbeast wrote:Matt: Well, this should be interesting. *activates Multrix and his copy (Max) does so too*

OH GOOD GOD! DIE NOSYT! DIE!
smartypantz25
smartypantz25

Back to top Go down

Post  agentbeast Sat Apr 23, 2011 2:01 pm

smartypantz25 wrote:
agentbeast wrote:Matt: Well, this should be interesting. *activates Multrix and his copy (Max) does so too*

Matt: *as Pulsate and right after punching a mutant version of the same alien in the stomach with no effect* Heh, good luck.

agentbeast

Back to top Go down

Post  smartypantz25 Sat Apr 23, 2011 2:18 pm

agentbeast wrote:
smartypantz25 wrote:

Matt: *as Pulsate and right after punching a mutant version of the same alien in the stomach with no effect* Heh, good luck.

FIREBALL!!!!!! SYYYYYYYYYYYYYYM! NOVAAAAAAAAAAAA HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAALP MEH!
smartypantz25
smartypantz25

Back to top Go down

Post  agentbeast Sat Apr 23, 2011 2:31 pm

smartypantz25 wrote:
agentbeast wrote:
smartypantz25 wrote:

Matt: *Now as Crystell only manages to be a crystal shield seconds before he would have been decapitated by Max's mutant form of the same species* Where is everyone? I bet they're dead already, they are pretty weak sometimes . . . *flips around with a crystal spear in hand and stabs it through Max's face; but it makes no difference since he is now a mutant Mitosis*

agentbeast

Back to top Go down

Post  smartypantz25 Sat Apr 23, 2011 4:13 pm

agentbeast wrote:
smartypantz25 wrote:
agentbeast wrote:
smartypantz25 wrote:

Matt: *Now as Crystell only manages to be a crystal shield seconds before he would have been decapitated by Max's mutant form of the same species* Where is everyone? I bet they're dead already, they are pretty weak sometimes . . . *flips around with a crystal spear in hand and stabs it through Max's face; but it makes no difference since he is now a mutant Mitosis*

Ummmmm i got nothing. teh only edge i have is a dragon.....
smartypantz25
smartypantz25

Back to top Go down

Post  Cye99 Sat Apr 23, 2011 4:19 pm

Grant: *Againts Lance* Ugh, Matt, you couldn't think of anything not hard?! *Transforms into Shiv and trys to stab Olympian*

Mack: *As Ladyfinger* Jesus Chrisht! *Nearly gets chopped in half by Massacre (Zack)*
Cye99
Cye99

Back to top Go down

Post  Cye99 Sat Apr 23, 2011 4:19 pm

Grant: *Againts Lance* Ugh, Matt, you couldn't think of anything not hard?! *Transforms into Shiv and trys to stab Olympian*

Mack: *As Ladyfinger* Jesus Christ! *Nearly gets chopped in half by Massacre (Zack)*
Cye99
Cye99

Back to top Go down

Post  agentbeast Sat Apr 23, 2011 4:21 pm

smartypantz25 wrote:
agentbeast wrote:
smartypantz25 wrote:
agentbeast wrote:
smartypantz25 wrote:

Matt: *as Ruckus and after dodging a punch from a mutant of that same species . . . again* And the second he shows up Nosyt will probably have a stronger one. *Gets punched in the chest with a punch that could have started an earthquake*

agentbeast

Back to top Go down

Post  agentbeast Sat Apr 23, 2011 4:23 pm

Cye99 wrote:Grant: *Againts Lance* Ugh, Matt, you couldn't think of anything not hard?! *Transforms into Shiv and trys to stab Olympian*

Mack: *As Ladyfinger* Jesus Christ! *Nearly gets chopped in half by Massacre (Zack)*

Matt: *reverts back to human for a second and spits up some blood* Where's the fun in easy? *transforms into Tailgunk*

agentbeast

Back to top Go down

Post  smartypantz25 Sat Apr 23, 2011 4:27 pm

agentbeast wrote:
smartypantz25 wrote:
agentbeast wrote:
smartypantz25 wrote:
agentbeast wrote:
smartypantz25 wrote:

Matt: *as Ruckus and after dodging a punch from a mutant of that same species . . . again* And the second he shows up Nosyt will probably have a stronger one. *Gets punched in the chest with a punch that could have started an earthquake*

Doubt it, Fireball is from traveling through dimensions, a non genetic ability. I HAVE AN EDGE! ACTUALLY TWO!
smartypantz25
smartypantz25

Back to top Go down

Post  agentbeast Sat Apr 23, 2011 4:30 pm

smartypantz25 wrote:
agentbeast wrote:
smartypantz25 wrote:
agentbeast wrote:
smartypantz25 wrote:
agentbeast wrote:
smartypantz25 wrote:

Doubt it, Fireball is from traveling through dimensions, a non genetic ability. I HAVE AN EDGE! ACTUALLY TWO!

Matt: Well then, *gets picked up by the tail and swung into a tree* hooray for you.

agentbeast

Back to top Go down

Post  cavylover137 Sat Apr 23, 2011 5:24 pm

Jess: I'm not dead! And neither is Nova, but she's busy cowering, so I'm on mah own..

cavylover137

Back to top Go down

Post  agentbeast Sat Apr 23, 2011 5:43 pm

cavylover137 wrote:Jess: I'm not dead! And neither is Nova, but she's busy cowering, so I'm on mah own..

Matt: *is in a tangled lump of tentecles but head pops out of them revealing that he is in the form of Mitosis* Same here. *his head is sucked back into the fur coated tentacls*

agentbeast

Back to top Go down

Post  smartypantz25 Sat Apr 23, 2011 6:07 pm

agentbeast wrote:
cavylover137 wrote:Jess: I'm not dead! And neither is Nova, but she's busy cowering, so I'm on mah own..

Matt: *is in a tangled lump of tentecles but head pops out of them revealing that he is in the form of Mitosis* Same here. *his head is sucked back into the fur coated tentacls*

I have renamed my clone Jason. And have beat him up with wormholes,
smartypantz25
smartypantz25

Back to top Go down

Post  agentbeast Sat Apr 23, 2011 6:48 pm

smartypantz25 wrote:
agentbeast wrote:

. . . . oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooookay

agentbeast

Back to top Go down

Post  smartypantz25 Sat Apr 23, 2011 6:56 pm

agentbeast wrote:
smartypantz25 wrote:
agentbeast wrote:

*is punched by max*
smartypantz25
smartypantz25

Back to top Go down

Post  agentbeast Sat Apr 23, 2011 7:35 pm

smartypantz25 wrote:
agentbeast wrote:
smartypantz25 wrote:
agentbeast wrote:

*is punched by max*

Matt: *Engulfs Max's mutant Ruckus form in the slime body of Ectoslime*

agentbeast

Back to top Go down

Post  smartypantz25 Sat Apr 23, 2011 7:40 pm

agentbeast wrote:
smartypantz25 wrote:
agentbeast wrote:
smartypantz25 wrote:
agentbeast wrote:

*is punched by max*

Matt: *Engulfs Max's mutant Ruckus form in the slime body of Ectoslime*

Glad i was punched away....
smartypantz25
smartypantz25

Back to top Go down

Post  cavylover137 Sun Apr 24, 2011 12:51 am

Jess: *goes Entelodeath, frees Matt* You okay?

cavylover137

Back to top Go down

Post  agentbeast Sun Apr 24, 2011 12:53 am

cavylover137 wrote:Jess: *goes Entelodeath, frees Matt* You okay?

Matt: . . . . what????

(he was already free . . . )

agentbeast

Back to top Go down

Post  Cye99 Sun Apr 24, 2011 3:28 pm

Grant: *Gets pinned to tree by lightingbolt* Guys!!!!! *Nearly gets stabed in face by another lightningbolt*

Mack: *Transforms into Furyfire and whips flaming tail at Zack* Huh, you're right, this is fun.
Cye99
Cye99

Back to top Go down

Post  agentbeast Sun Apr 24, 2011 3:57 pm

Cye99 wrote:Grant: *Gets pinned to tree by lightingbolt* Guys!!!!! *Nearly gets stabed in face by another lightningbolt*

Mack: *Transforms into Furyfire and whips flaming tail at Zack* Huh, you're right, this is fun.

Matt: Grant, *as he tries to continuously block attacks with crystals as a mutant form of Quick-Pince is beating away at him, with numerous attacks in the blink of an eye* Some of us are even more busy than, *gets pinned to a tree with razor sharp claws* you.

agentbeast

Back to top Go down

Post  Cye99 Sun Apr 24, 2011 7:13 pm

agentbeast wrote:
Cye99 wrote:Grant: *Gets pinned to tree by lightingbolt* Guys!!!!! *Nearly gets stabed in face by another lightningbolt*

Matt: Grant, *as he tries to continuously block attacks with crystals as a mutant form of Quick-Pince is beating away at him, with numerous attacks in the blink of an eye* Some of us are even more busy than, *gets pinned to a tree with razor sharp claws* you.

Grant: Yeah but, *Dodges another bolt to the face* I'M HANSOME!

Mack: *As Massacre who blocks a lightning bolt with his sythe hand* Wow, *Swipes Zack away with clawed tail* real humble Grant.
Cye99
Cye99

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum